The customer should visit Kuwait Clearing Company's office located in the 1st Floor of Boursa Kuwait building in order to complete the opening application form and receive the trading NIN number.
The customer may visit the main office of Watani Financial Brokerage Company at Boursa Kuwait premises or any of WFBC branches located at the following branches of National Bank of Kuwait:
- Shamiah Branch
- South Surra Branch
- Salwa Branch
- Andalus Branch
- Jahra Commercial Branch
- Fahaheel Coastal Branch
to complete the signature process of the brokerage agreement with the Company.
For Individual Accounts
For Corporate Accounts
- Civil ID or Passport
- Original General Power of Attorney (if any)
- Original Judicial Decision(if any)
- Trading Authorization and copy of Civil ID of the authorized trader (if any)
- Article and Memorandum of Association and implemented amendments (if any)
- Corporate License
- Commercial Registration
- Company’s Authorized Signatory list along with Specimen Signatures
- Civil ID of the Authorized Signatories
- Authorized Traders list along with Specimen Signatures
- Civil ID of the authorized traders
Download the contract and the required documents here.